- May, September - denně kromě pondělí 9:00 - 16:00
- June - August - denně kromě pondělí 9:00 - 17:00
- April, October - so, ne, svátek 9:00 - 16:00 (ve všední dny pouze pro předem objednané skupiny nad 15 osob)
entrance fee - guided tour I.
- adults - 110 Czk
- children, students - 70 Czk
- pensioners - 90 Czk
- tour in a foreign language - 160 Czk
entrance fee - guided tour II.
- adults - 70 Czk
- children, students - 50 Czk
- pensioners - 60 Czk
- tour in a foreign language - 120 Czk
entrance fee - guided tour III.
- adults - 140 Czk
- children, students - 100 Czk
- pensioners - 120 Czk
- tour in a foreign languge - 190 Czk
- number of tours - 3
- lenght - Trasa 1: Relikviář sv. Maura, 45 min.; Trasa 2: zámecké interiéry, 45 min.; Trasa 3: oba okruhy současně, 105 min.
- night tour
- language versions Cz, Ger, Ita, Spa, Eng,
- lease of the premises
- guided tours reservation
The Gothic castle that was built above the Teplá river valley dates back to the 14th century. At that time it was an important crossroad and it also served as a customs house. During the 14th and 15th centuries it was owned by several noblemen and this time also represented its most glorious period. After the thirty-years war it lost is significance and started to decay.
50° 5'12.196"N, 12° 50'25.362"E