Even though the first Jewish people settled down in this area in the 15th century the cemetery was not founded earlier than in 1864. Before that people had been buried in at the cemetery in the town of Turnov. Its original area was 500 m2 but it was largely extended in the 19th century when a funeral parlour was added. During the World War II it was severely damaged and even in the decades to come it was not well looked after. This changed in the 1990s when a gradual reconstruction started. The cemetery is still being used these days.
50° 46'49.785"N, 15° 3'46.168"E