The former monastery in Fulnek was occupied by Augustinian canons. It was founded by Beneš of Kravaře in 1389; the church of St.Philip and St.Jacob (after arrival of friars its dedication changed to the Holy Trinity) was built in 1293. In 16th century the monastic life declined, the monastery suffered from lack of regulars. In 1672 local provosts were granted the right to wear the mitre by Pope Clement X. In mid-18th century a new church was built. In 1784 the monastery was abolished. Nowadays the Fulnek parish is administered by Pallotines. The Roman Catholic Church of the Holy Trinity in Fulnek represents one of the finest examples of Baroque architecture in North Moravia.
49° 42'41.976"N, 17° 54'12.556"E