- May - September - Út – Ne 9 - 17 hod.
- April, October - Út – Ne 9 – 17. hod. Pouze pro předem objednané skupiny.
- lunch break - 12 – 13. hod.
- last guided tour - v 16. hod.
- adults - 80 Czk
- children, students, pensioners - 50 Czk
- family - 170 Czk
- foreign language presentation - 160 Czk
- number of tours - 1
- lenght - 60 min.
- barrier-free access - Ne
- lease of the premises
- social events
- parking - 0,5 km
- guided tours reservation
The Empire-style Boskovice Chateau is situated in the town of the same name. It was built in 1862 on a place where a Dominican monastery had originally stood. The chateau has two wings with a courtyard between them. Inside there is, apart from the usual rooms such as bedrooms or a dining room, a large ball room and a chapel. In the garden there is an ample greenhouse. Many cultural events take place at the castle throughout the year.
49° 29'5.478"N, 16° 39'33.661"E