- May, June - denně mimo Po 9 - 17 hod.
- July - August - denně mimo Po 9 - 18 hod.
- April, October - So, Ne, svátky 9 - 16 hod.
- September - denně mimo Po 9 - 17 hod.
- last guided tour - 1h před koncem provozní doby
- adults - 50 Czk
- children, students, pensioners - 30 Czk
- foreign language presentation - 100 Czk
- children up to 6 years of age - 5 Kč
- number of tours - 2
- guided tour I. - zámecká kaple, knihovna, mobiliář, reprezentační prostory zámku, 45 min.
- guided tour II. - pokoje pro hosty zámku, dětské pokoje a společenské prostory, 45 min..
- barrier-free access - Ne
- language versions Cz, Ger,
- lease of the premises
- social events
- parking - 0,2 km - neplacené
- guided tours reservation
- possibility of taking photos
- possibility of filming
The Renaissance chateau in Náměšť nad Oslavou was rebuilt to its present look from its original Gothic castle. The first references of the castle date back to 1234 when it was built by the Lords of Lomnice. The chateau was built in 1565-1578 by the members of the family of Žerotínové. They had built it in the Italian Renaissance style. In 1752 the chateau was bought by the family of Haugvicové of Biskupice. After the fire in 1760 the chateau was arranged in Baroque. The Counts Haugvicové held the chateau until 1945. The chateau was created by four wings surrounding the court with Neptune fountain in the centre. In the north-west corner is a bulky residential tower – the original Gothic castle remain. In the castle you can see historical interiors with period furniture. On the first floor are the furniture, paintings, lustres, porcelain, carpets tile stoves and a valuable collection of historical tapestries from Renaissance to the 19th century. The chateau is surrounded by an English Park and large deer-park. The garden’s pomp is a thousand-year-old, so-called Žižka’s oak tree, which is the oldest oak tree in Moravia.
49° 12'43.934"N, 16° 9'50.389"E