- May, June - denně mimo Po 10 - 16 hod.
- July - August - denně mimo Po 9 - 18 hod.
- April - September - So, Ne, svátky 10 - 16 hod
- October - So, Ne, svátky 10 - 16 hod
- lunch break - 12- 13 hod.
- last guided tour - hodinu před koncem otevírací doby
- adults - 70 Czk
- children, students, pensioners - 50 Czk
- family - 180 Czk
- number of tours - 1
- lenght - 60 min.
- max. number of visitors - 40
- limited barrier-free access
- lease of the premises
- social events
- parking - 0,1 km - neplacené
- guided tours reservation
- possibility of taking photos - 10 Kč
- possibility of filming - 10 Kč
Lipnice nad Sázavou castle is one of the bulkiest Czech aristocratic castles. It is built on the hill above a small town Lipnice nad Sázavou in Vysočina region. Lipnice castle was established around the year 1310 by one of the branches of an ancient Czech family of Ronovcové; the Lichtenbourgs. The first Hussite priesthoods in our countries were priests in St. Laurence chapel in 1417. The castle changed its owners as well as its appearance very often. At first it was rebuilt in late-Gothic style by the family of Trčkové and then arranged in Renaissance by the Thuns in the second half of the 16th century. After the Thirty-Year War the castle began to fall into disrepair. Nowadays all castle premises are accessible for the public. We can see the remains of walls, towers and palaces. There is a permanent archaeological exhibition in the castle and gallery of modern beaux-arts in the castle.
49° 36'51.219"N, 15° 24'46.193"E